COVID-19 and EasyPZ
Please remember that we are being led by UK Government guidelines and our rules might change in accordance with the guidance.
We have adapted our business in line with the government’s Covid-regulation. As of the
- As of the 19th of July, it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask. We will, however, wear a mask while checking you in. You can choose to wear one or not.
- EasyPZ Stay is housed in an old Victorian townhouse and so, therefore, has its fair share of small corridors and cosy shared spaces. We ask our guests to be mindful of fellow travellers and keep their distance.
- Cleaning: because of Covid-19, we will always ask you if you want us to clean your room during your stay upon your arrival. We have revised and implemented enhanced cleaning protocols at easyPZ Stay. The cleaning products we use all meet UK Government guidance and are effective against enveloped viruses (Covid-19).
- Guests should not stay with us if they are experiencing any symptoms related to Covid-19. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Guests must not stay with us if they have tested positive for Covid-19 within the last ten days or are isolating because they have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- If you contract Covid-19 during your stay with us, you must leave the property. We are not possible to offer guests a room to quarantine. Our guesthouse is small, and your hosts live on-site. Therefore, we can not safely accommodate anyone quarantining in our guesthouse.
- If you contract Covid-19 during your stay and have to leave our premises, we will only charge you for the day of departure. For instance, if you have booked for five days and contract Covid-19 during your second day we will only charge you for your first and second day. Please look at our page about Covid-19 for information about our current rules related to Covid-19.
If the rules change, we will also have to adapt our rules and regulations. Please read through the governments latest advice on Covid-19 before you travel.
Facilities & breakfast
To minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and adhere to government guidelines, we have installed hand sanitising stations throughout the guesthouse. We expect all guests to use these, especially when they enter and leave the building. For more details on changes to facilities, see below:
Shared kitchen facilities represent a higher risk area. We have a schedule where you can book to use the kitchen. We will explain more when you arrive.
We will continue to have our lounge open, but guests have to comply with the rules of social distancing. Detailed guidelines will be given to you on arrival.
As our breakfast does not have a set time in the morning, we hope this will minimise interaction between guests. As our breakfast is self-serve, we have also implemented changes to reduce cross-contamination. For instance, we now use single-serve jars of jam.
Our check-in times remains between 3pm and 10pm although we will require a confirmed and specific time of arrival in advance from all of our guests. If you are feeling unwell, particularly if you are exhibiting any potential Covid-19 symptoms (coughing, high temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell) please do not come to easyPZ Stay. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone arriving with these symptoms as a safeguarding measure for our staff and other guests. We are also legally required to be able to provide the following for ALL of our guests:
- Name (photo ID verified)
- Working email AND telephone number
This is a legal requirement and anyone unable to provide any of the above will not be able to stay at easyPZ Stay so please make sure all guests have their details with them on arrival.
At arrival, we also require our guests to use our QR-code and check-in on the NHS-app.
Get in touch
If you have any questions before you arrive about these changes or our health and hygiene procedures then please do not hesitate to contact us, you can call us on 01736 368136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to answer your query and put your mind at rest.
All the above measures are designed to keep you and our staff safe: that is our priority. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause; we are led by UK Government guidance and this system is the only way our guesthouse can work practically, safely and within the covid guidelines.
We trust you appreciate the reason for all these changes and visit us confident in the knowledge that everything we have done (and will continue to do) at EasyPZ Stay will continue to make it a safe and enjoyable place to stay.